Vitamin T is currently in search of a SR. QA Analyst for our client in Metro Detroit. This is a long term role!
• Design and develop test plans to validate client and IT applications; using both technical and business requirements.
• Review and translate client’s needs and requirements into functionally sound test plans following the QA process.
• Produce quality testing deliverables (e.g. Test Strategies, Test Plans, Test Conditions Matrices, Test Data, Test Scripts and Reporting).
• Execute manual test cases for application or system functionality and perform analysis to ensure that it meets design specifications.
• Document testing results; troubleshoot and escalate issues as appropriate.
• Ensure Defect Management and tracking through to completion.
• Provide testing status to appropriate IT management.
• Support User Acceptance testing.
• Train and/or mentor other team members, peers and clients as appropriate.
• Adhere to quality processes in support of the development and production change management processes.
• Participate in the development and implementation of QA processes and tools.
QUALIFICATIONS / KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
• Bachelor’s degree with a technology or business emphasis, or equivalent combination of education and experience
• 5+ years of experience within the Quality Assurance space, developing test plans and executing test cases
• 3+ years of experience with writing and executing Microsoft SQL queries; including the ability to load and manipulate data
• Experience in manual testing; with ability to execute test cases and document actual results
• Knowledge of automated testing preferred
• Knowledge of web based testing; mobile application testing preferred
• Experience in various testing types such as black box, white box, functional, GUI testing, system, regression, integration, UAT and Performance Testing
• Strong communication skills, business writing and verbal communication skills
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills
• Self-sufficient, highly motivated, resourceful individual
+ Click apply at the bottom of this page
+ Treat yourself. You've just applied for one of the most awesome opportunities you've ever seen!
Not your cup of tea? Refer a friend! http://vitamintalent.com/rewards