Our client is a Seattle-based Coffeehouse chain that is looking for a Sr. Project Manager: Store Development who has 7-10 years of experience in project-based roles related to store development. This person will create comprehensive project plans; detailing project schedule, resource estimates, quality requirements and metrics, and organizational change management activities.
- Ensure completion of all steps required to obtain project funding and resource acquisition approval and define and document project work breakdowns; monitor task status, update work estimates and incorporate new tasks into plan as needed
- Determine project governance and decision making structure
- Establish project roles and responsibilities and provides team members with clear direction
- Program construction schedule execution and equipment implementation
- This role will be more catered towards store launch support
- Project management
- Cross functional collaboration
- Critical thinking
- Retail PM experiences, high end retail experience is a plus.
- 7-10 years of experience in project management
- Business background is also a plus
- A general understanding of the MS Office suite is required and MS project & use of the cloud would be a plus