Our creative agency client is looking for a Sr. Project Manager to help them oversee and direct digital creative projects, and ensure that these projects meet or exceed internal team and client expectations and are delivered on-time and on-budget. You will be responsible for supervising one or more project managers, project leads, and/or coordinators. You will also be responsible for the accurate financial management of the portfolio of projects to which they’re assigned. In addition to project responsibilities, you may also participate in the business development process and may be a key member of the pre-sales team.
● 5+ years experience as a producer or project manager in a digital agency
● Ability to manage cross-discipline teams (i.e. - Creative, Technology, Strategy and Media), ensuring they work together to make big ideas become reality
● Proactive, creative, strategic thinker with an impeccable attention to detail and problem solving skills
● Ability to prioritize work in order to meet competing deadlines
● Proven track record and a passion for delivering high quality projects on time and within budget while providing excellent client service
● Skilled with financial and resourcing deliverables (including but not limited to resource forecasting, invoicing, developing statements of work, tracking actuals and financial reporting)
● Strong knowledge of web based technologies, JS, HTML5, CSS, etc (coding experience not required)
● Familiarity with mobile capabilities and prior touch screen experience
● Experience and understanding of digital marketing required, mobile a plus
● Experience documenting requirements
● MS Project, Google’s suite of office management tools (Gmail, Sheets, Slides, Drive, Hangouts, etc.)
● Excellent and proactive communication
● Ability to balance needs of team and client expectations
● The right candidate can build relationships, show and earn respect, and will contribute to the creative team culture in an energetic and forward thinking way.
● Provide timely, proactive written project documentation to internal teams and clients in the form of status reports, meeting notes and other required follow-ups.
● Interface heavily with senior marketing and management within the client organization to assure that the solution is understood and addresses the business requirements.
● Ensure that the assignment and requirements are understood by the team and actively participate in the solution developed by the team
● Coordinate and lead project meetings, internal and client facing
● Understand and remove project roadblocks
● Participate in resource management
● Partner with discipline leads to prepare project plans and accurate project estimates
● Understand and document production scope and write project SOWs
● Accurately manage the financial aspects of the portfolio of projects
● Control changes in scope and end of project closing requirements
● Client facing and has full engagement and ownership of project (project tasks, activities and risks).
● Support the business development process of the assigned account as needed
● Work independently, with minimal input from direct manager needed for job performance.