Sr. Project Manager
This person will provide top quality project, program, and resource management support to the IT Operations Service Delivery and Design organization. Provides support to programs/projects and activities. Coordinates and monitors functional area activities, compiles and prepares information, and interfaces and communicates frequently with employees, management and external contacts
• Support Project Managers to plan, request, and track to completion in the areas of infrastructure builds, incident management, and problem management.
• Develop organizational process improvements including project templates (status, budget, and incident reporting, plus resource and problem management).
• Maintain project collaboration and documentation - Create and distribute multi-level communication and status reports (Core Team, Extended Team, Executive Team).
• Prepare weekly/monthly/quarterly documents and/or reports for management/business review.
• Schedules and/or attends meetings and coordinates logistics as required.
• Prepares and maintains program/project documentation such as presentations, reports, etc.
• Assemble and manage HP Project and Portfolio Management (PPM) reports and dashboards for all projects.
• Manage and maintain the departments’ knowledge sharing sources, including shared drives and folders.
• Develop Excel spreadsheets and templates with formulas to record data.
• Serve as primary contact for business partners on all move related activities.
• Communicate with business partners to review move procedures and specifications. Ensure all special needs and requests are identified and accommodated.
• Forward information as required to internal partners, such as IT, Telecom, Facilities Planning, and Corporate Operations.
• Work with Project Manager(s) to provide direct oversight for all moves scheduled globally.
• Coordinate moves with internal business partners such as Facilities Planning, IT, Telecom and Corporate Operations.
• Participate in weekly Facilities Planning project meetings.
• Maintain master move schedule and keep records of all moves globally
• Strong project coordinator skills - manage meetings, prepare and/or edit meeting minutes and deliverables, meeting agendas, knowledge link folders, maintenance calendar, etc.
• Strong attention to detail.
• Strong customer focus with excellent customer service.
• Strong communication (written and verbal) and analytical skills.
• Familiar with managing MS SharePoint sites and content management systems.
• Familiar with creating presentations, status reports, roadmap decks, process and procedures, flow charts, and tables.
• Experience working in an IT Operations organization, demonstrating knowledge of major ITSM processes (Incident, Problem, Change, Release, Transition to Operations).
• Experience with implementing process improvement initiatives.
• Ability to multi-task, prioritize and coordinate tasks.
• A self-starter, motivated, and organized individual who works well under pressure and in a fast paced environment.
• Extensive knowledge of Excel and pivot tables.
• Ability to prioritize and ensure adherence to meeting multiple deadlines.
• Assemble reports and dashboards.
• Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
• Minimum 2-4 years’ experience, supporting large scale and/or delivering small to mid-size IT Projects
• IT certification (ITIL) or equivalent experience
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs
Sr. Project Manager