Program Manager/Change Manager
The Change Manager Role will have an engagement of 7 months (through end of November) will work with cross functional teams throughout the organization to deploy technology to both our internal and external customers. They focus on people-related tasks, enabling teams to launch key initiatives successfully, adopt it widely and realize business value. This role needs an organized, efficient, and proficient communicator, who is tech savvy and loves to think creatively to help store employees understand the change and adopt the new technology.
• This is an individual contributor role supporting the Change Management function within Product Management
• Assess the need and plan for change management and readiness activities associates with major new technology initiatives.
• Conduct detailed impact assessment to document all impacts of process or tool change to determine user support and resistance.
• Implement a holistic change management strategy to drive adoption, including engagement/communication plans, training and development plans and measurement of readiness and post go live.
• Develop all messaging and content: PPT, go live messages, inform communications, etc.
• Analyze and measure the results of deployment to adjust solutions, quantify benefits and build adoption.
• Partner with PdM/ Business SMEs to take complex content and break it down to digestible content that is easy for the business to understand.
Must have retail or banking experience due to having multiple branch responsibility
They must have multiple chain experience
Works with Strategy Organization
Handles Stakeholder management
Prefer that has experience with branches and multiple locations
Someone who has launched and help support technology change issues
Must provide Sample Documents or Work Samples and examples of communications you have
• Ability to manage multiple projects at once and knows how to self-prioritize work to achieve team goals
• Strong problem solving, risk management and negotiation skills
• Proven experience building strong internal relations
• Creative thinker with the persistence to ask questions and solve problems