We are seeking a talented, driven and experienced Sr. Program Manager to shape and execute a program strategy to drive the growth of cloud through learning. We are building modern learning experiences, enabling people around the world to get the professional skills to master cloud and to advance their career. Our team uses cloud assets to build cloud-hosted learning experiences. We also use open source software. Our learning programs facilitate modern learning modalities, short and long form video, assessments, simulations, and virtual labs. In addition, we leverage rich analytics, and community forums to support engaging, personalized and recommended learning.
The Sr. Program Manager will engage directly with product managers, content authors, marketing, business development and strategy partners in support of our customers and partners on the learning landscape.
You must be dynamic and creative, willing to take on any challenge with a demonstrated ability to think strategically about learning, customer, and program challenges. The ideal candidate has a passion for managing a complex set of priorities for a diverse and challenging set of customers, ensuring a data driven approach to learning and engagement. You must be an excellent communicator, analytical, curious and detail oriented.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Drive complex learning programs from initiation through delivery.
- Collaborate with subject matter experts to identify learning objectives for online training and design activities and assessments that support those learning objectives.
- Develop an in-depth understanding for learner roles, to ensure that learning solutions drive engagement and deliver value.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of training delivery, skills assessment and practical application exercise.
- Collaborate with content creators and platform developers on the experiences and features needed to deliver innovative learning activities and assessments.
- identify data collection and feedback mechanisms needed to generate data-driven, actionable insights into the learning experience.
- Maintain knowledge of new developments in learning science, assessment, and learning analytics through continuous research to ensure our solutions deliver innovation.
- 8+ years of program/product management experience with a proven track record of successful delivery.
- 4+ years of experience working with content teams and software developers practicing agile methodologies.
- Proven record of innovation and thought leadership through successfully delivered program results.
- Ability to collaborate with a diverse set of customers and stakeholders, to drive resolution when conflicts or issues arise.
- Excellent oral, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Organizational skills and a detail-orientation nature.
- Degree in educational psychology, learning science, curriculum and instructor, or similar field.
- Strong knowledge of measurement principles and methodologies.
- Knowledge of learning science and its application to adult learners.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to translation conceptual requirements into detailed learning, business and functional requirements.
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced technical environment.
- Demonstrated consistent delivery on commitments, great organizational skills with attention to detail and exceptional follow through.
- Proactive problem-solving skills with the ability to exercise sound judgement in complex and ambiguous situations.