6 month contract
Our client is seeking a highly motivated, results-oriented Program Manager who will help lead functional and program, systems, tools, training design and delivery into our global two tier distribution partner network, supporting the Cloud Delivery business. In direct alignment to the strategic virtual cloud initiative; this key role will directly influence these all new quote to cash tools and subsequent enablement for our partners worldwide. The ideal candidate must be detailed, analytical, and programmatic, bringing their partner ecosystem and ideally SaaS or IaaS expertise to this collaborative cross-functional team, deliverables and processes.
The Subscriptions Program Manager/Analyst will work closely with teams throughout many organizations, from IT teams, User Experience, Partner Operations, Order Management, Sales Operations, Partner Marketing, Partner Readiness, Product Marketing, Partner Support Center and others to guide routine release lifecycle program reviews, approvals and enablement content deliverables.
As a critical stakeholder, partner representation throughout these iterative cycles requires keen insight into the business processes & systems of our partners and their alignment to Company’s equivalents to determine new functionality, potential points of friction and future resolution paths. A day-in-the life of this role will include team design sessions, directing partner and partner sales & channel team for requirements in the upfront cycle and developing core enablement content in the launch cycle phases. The ideal candidate for this roll will have business requirements background in partner transaction process and systems from a Cloud partner or technology vendor perspective.
The ideal candidate must demonstrate experience in supporting a team-based approach working across multiple disciplines and geographies, operational planning, implementing programs, and supporting business via automation tools to help fulfill internal and external stakeholder requirements.
• Influence our go to market innovations in subscriptions optimized design and delivery of our transaction portal and related tools for our partner ecosystem worldwide.
• Be the active voice of our partner ecosystem, provide routine compilation, timely feedback and approval into the phased development (BRDs, FRDs; CR’s, etc) of our subscriptions transaction tools, processes and deliverables
• Deliver core requirements and functional baseline content into the Partner training development team, actively assure audience relevance and participation in reviews
• Provide timely response and support of Geo based Channel Ops, Partner Sales teams and Business Unit teams on roadmap and routine deployment of relevant tools and systems.
• Assure relevant adoption and utilization of Partner Subscription tools and training through structured feedback and expanded communication methods (video, social, and traditional vehicles)
• Track trends, report on and make recommendations on Subscription Partner ecosystem specific challenges, participation, progress, systems and program roadmap
• Five+ years of partner programs or operations background inside a reselling or distribution provider or a technology vendor.
• Two+ years understanding of channel quote to cash processes and cycle for technology solution go to market
• Expertise into technology partner programs and incentives as they align to partner ecosystem margin and profitability
• Strong communication, core content creation and project management skills across a parallel model of future roadmap and current release cycles
• B2B, IT solution expertise in the Cloud – covering SaaS, IaaS, PaaS flexible channel go to market models
• Partner readiness experience in defining & maintaining requirements for portal, live, on demand content, tools and training
• Proficient in leading in-person and live remote meetings with internal and partner teams with detailed preparation, execution and follow-up
• Globalization/Internalization of distribution partner programs and systems are a plus.
• Ability to travel 10-15% of the time worldwide.
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs
6 month contract