6 month contract
In the role of Hyperion Project Manager, the proper candidate will provide strong experience with Oracle Hyperion product suite, its methodologies and techniques.
Works with the Business and IT to gather and manage requirements.
Assist in the key decisions that impact the Hyperion product suite on the a global scale.
Work within project to define and manage project scope and objectives when necessary.
Oversee/coordinate aspects of project and serves as liaison between IT and Finance organizations.
Monitor projects from initiation through delivery, including technical and non-technical matters, setting expectations and managing satisfaction on an ongoing basis.
Assesses project issues and develops resolutions to meet productivity, quality, and client-satisfaction goals.
Develop detailed work plans, schedules, project estimates, resource plans, budgets, and status reports.
Conduct project meetings and has responsibility for project deliverables.
Provide technical/analytical guidance to program team while handling the analysis of and solution to problems.
Leads lines of business through requirements gathering ensuring global acceptance Oracle Hyperion/Essbase experience Essbase, Essbase Studio, Hyperion Planning, Hyperion Financial Reporting, Smart View, Hyperion Financial Management, Web Analysis, ODI, FDM, OBI
Understand financial reporting and analysis best practices Assist in translating financial functional requirement into Hyperion technical requirements
Works with IT on upgrades, and enhancements
Provides deep understanding of the current modules
Task Management, Coordination & Reporting - track all active tasks, create detailed plans outlining timing and resourcing for upcoming tasks, and provide measurable reporting on closed tasks. Provide coordination of small to large tasks to ensure the proper approach and implementation
Requirements Gathering & Scope Development - must be comfortable in working with larger team in building and documenting project requirements, ranging from use cases through business and functional requirements.
Facilitate JAD sessions where business stakeholders and technical resources interact and clarify requirements.
Project Status - hold regular project status & planning meetings to ensure all issues are being addressed as well as forward looking considerations
Skills and Experience
• 8+ years of experience working in technology or related fields
• 5+ years of project management experience
• Hands on Hyperion Implementation (Hyperion Product Suite (11.1.2.x) ) experience on large scale, global projects
• Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
• Comfort and experience in communication with senior level leadership
• Strong understanding of SDLC and PM methodologies
• Solid technical background to be able to understand the IT solution being delivered in sufficient detail to drive issue resolution, while maintaining a solid understanding of the high level business drivers and dependencies
• Ability to work in a highly fast paced changing environment
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs
6 month contract