Our client is looking for a Sr Product Visual Designer. This is an on-site 12months contract with benefits - Medical, Dental and 401K.
The Sr Product Visual Designer is part of a team that is responsible for software design across mobile, web and desktop platforms. The team is a multi-disciplinary group of user experience designers, visual designers, and researchers. They work with strategic business and technology partners across the enterprise to build best-in-class software experiences for users and user-centered design deliverables.
Brief Description of Role:
As the Designer you will lead with the passion, talent and experience to create truly innovative web, mobile, tablet and desktop digital experiences. We are looking for a strong visual problem solver with expert design skills and a desire to define the next generation of client experiences for a top-tier financial services firm. This critical role is responsible for designing best-in-class experiences that are elegant, intuitive, and delight users.
• Ability to create multiple visual design concepts from creative briefs or draft requirements. Interpret and translate wireframes into compelling experiences.
• Apply and evolve the existing user interface guidelines on new projects, and continue to build the design language.
• Work collaboratively with UX Team, product management, technology team, external creative agencies and other designers.
• Prepare deliverables for development teams including redlines to ensure flawless on time execution.
• Entrepreneurial spirit and proactive personality.
• Stays abreast of innovations in graphic design, technology, and digital trends.
• Willingness to collaborate in an Agile development environment
• 6+ years of hands-on experience creating exceptional digital interfaces in an interactive agency or working directly for a nationally recognized consumer brand.
• Experience interacting directly with clients and a track record for developing strong working relationships, eliciting client vision/direction, and presenting/selling creative concepts.
• Degree in interactive, visual design, or graphic design (highly desired but not required).
• A gifted eye for design and rigorous attention to details.
• Ability to work within tight deadlines and shift gears quickly if requirements change.
• Enthusiasm, creativity and a desire to work with an innovative team.
• Have an online portfolio of beautifully designed work
• Expert hands-on knowledge of Adobe CS and Sketch
• Duration: 12 months w/potential to extend or convert to full time