Assignment with potential for extension or perm with Fortune 500 Tech company in Mountain View!
As part of the XD team, you’ll influence all parts of the end-to-end customer support experience. You’ll create best-in-class support experiences across multiple touch points that solve the real needs and problems of our Customers. The Customer Success group is a team of multidisciplinary designers and strategists focused on crafting an ideal support experience for our future and existing customers across different interactive platforms.
- Craft user experience strategy and vision across all platforms, including mobile, web and native experiences which seamlessly integrate with our cross-device ecosystem.
- Create elegant visually delightful experiences, from concept to launch, that make our customers smile and deliver on business outcomes.
- Design visual design for web pages and other media.
- Deliver compelling XD visions, wireframes, UI specifications, visual design, and prototypes.
- Accelerate the vision of the experience through your cohesive and delightful designs and services that you provide to interaction designers and product managers across the customer support ecosystem.
- Be a brand ambassador, helping local cross functional teams understand how the visual system delivers on our brand promise.
- Collaborate with other experience designers as they too create emotionally engaging designs.
- Contribute to the culture of amazing designers who are passionate about design craft and delivering on our brand promise.
- BA/BS degree in design or relevant field (graphic, visual communications, human computer interaction, product, or industrial).
- At 5+ years of web or product in high-volume, high-profile, or award-winning experiences.
- Exceptional creative skills across web and mobile platforms.
- Experience and expertise in mobile design and marketing.
- Deep knowledge of design principles and methods, innovation, and ideation tools.
- Expert level in your favorite design and animation tools (Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects, Premier), but equally skilled in creating lo-fi prototypes for quick experiments. Sketch, Invision, Principle or Flinto are a plus.
- Organized, self-directed, efficient and able to manage multiple and complex projects in a timely manner.
- Effective at collaborating, negotiating, communicating, and presenting.
- A strong online portfolio to prove it all.