Focused and detailed individual responsible for the overall development and execution of retail product programs across channels. Plays a leading role in identifying market opportunities and bringing product innovation to core categories and channels of distribution through consistent outreach for trends and consumer insights. Manage projects from concept to completion, working closely with a cross functional team.
Reports directly to CMO, supervises a Product Marketing Associate, and works closely with Product Development, Licensing Manager, Marketing Communications, Merchandising, and Sales departments.
• Business Strategy: Maintain a thorough understanding of the category, competitive landscape, company process, corporate goals and strategic initiatives
• Product Development: Identify key consumer insights / trends / content to ensure constant innovation within the category. Work closely with Product Development team to bring initiatives to life. Recommend and develop programs across channels to fit needs of retail accounts.
• Marketing: Establish creative direction for product and marketing collateral. Set Marketing Communication initiatives for product launches to include social, PR and digital support.
• Operations: Work with Operations and Product Execution to ensure POs are issued on time for each launch season. Collaborate with Forecasting and monitor sell through data.
• ROI: Collaborate with Finance to determine ROI success by program.
• Account Support: Develop presentations, copy, packaging and collateral to aid sell-in (customer) and sell-through (consumer).
• Travel: Attend industry trade show, events and presentations as necessary.
• Any other task or duty as assigned or required.
To perform this job successfully, as individual must be able to person each duty mentioned satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
• BA or BS from an accredited institution
• Experience (5-7 years) in CPG Marketing, Licensing, Merchandising and Product Development
• Experience in social media management and digital marketing
• Strong organizational and management skills (internal and 3rd party)
• Ability to manage all aspects of business; manage projects from concept to completion
• Thoroughly understand the business and business flow
• Excellent communications skills and attention to detail
• Team player with a passion for growth and success …. Is a must
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs