Vitamin T is working with an exciting and large company on a Sr Product Manager role where this person worked on a high volume website for ecommerce. If you have a ticketing background that works as well!
Full Job description:
Vitamin T is looking for a talented and highly motivated professional to join the Product Management team as Sr. Product Manager.
This person will be responsible for driving CMS, discovery & distribution API’s, and related initiatives. In this role, you will lead the strategy, prioritization, and execution of product features that promote event discovery and drive sell-through. The ideal candidate is a high performer with an analytical mindset, strong strategic management skills, and a knack for getting things done. This key position interacts closely with a variety of functional areas within the company, including technology, UXD, account management, and executive leadership.
What you’ll be doing:
- Determine optimal short and long term strategies for CMS, discovery distribution API’s, and other related product initiatives
- Define and deliver product requirements incorporating competitive and market feedback from customers / stakeholders.
- Work across disciplines and in collaboration with marketing, training, sales and support to maximize the success of the products.
- Partner with cross organizational leaders to create and execute product plans.
- Own key business and product metrics and drive major improvement through product development.
- Synthesize key learnings from research, user data and competitive benchmarks
- Estimate financial impacts of recommended site enhancements
- Communicate initiative strategies and milestones to colleagues and Senior Management
Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor of Science in engineering field, or equivalent experience.
- 5+ years of software product management / analysis experience.
- 5+ years of consumer Product Management experience at a consumer internet, ecommerce or software company.
- Proven success in building products that are scalable and flexible.
- Experienced at managing a highly-trafficked website.
- Demonstrated success in launching and growing successful internet products and initiatives.
- Ability to lead and inspire cross-functional groups.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to thrive in a very fast-paced, deadline-driven team environment with quickly shifting priorities.
- Ability to travel as needed.
Want to get to the Front of the Line
- Ticketing / sports and live entertainment experience.