This role will be working to help define the next generation communication experience across this tech org's different end points and ecosystems. You will be designing for the company's main chat consumer experience-a reach of 260 million monthly engaged users!
Designs user interfaces for web, software, and/or hardware products. Writes functionality design specifications. Design and implement prototypes, mock ups, task analysis, usability studies, personas, user flows, wireframes, style guides, navigational structures, and affinity diagrams. Generates design ideas; presents and sells designs to product group. Understands customer needs and motivations and integrates them into product design to contribute to user features and functionality. Acts as consultant to other team leads and may manage external production and design resources.
- 5 plus years work related experience required.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a lead role.
- Strong knowledge of user interface and functionality design required.
- Strong creative skills and ability to generate design ideas required.
- Advanced experience in creating and implementing usability studies, personas, user flows, wireframes, style guides, navigational structures, and affinity diagrams is required.
- Advanced knowledge of web technologies (i.e. HTML and CSS).
- Fluency with standard design software tools (Photoshop, Illustrator, etc) required.
- Advanced interaction design and web technology skills may be required.
- Strong knowledge or experience with database served websites.
- Experience working with rich client or web applications preferred. Must have the ability to understand and integrate customer needs and motivations into specific areas of product design to contribute to user features and functionality.
- Must be familiar with industry standards and trends.
- Strong communication skills as well as the ability to work independently and as part of a team required.
- Must have ability to own and drive projects.
- Bachelor's degree in related field preferred.