A leading peer-to-peer fintech company in hyper growth mode is looking for 5 Sr Product Designers to join its team on a permanent, full-time basis. This role is in SF and will start as soon as the right candidate(s) is found.
- Sr Product Designer needs to be able to sit in a room with Engineering, Marketing, and Product--help define what the product roadmap looks like (what needs to be worked on immediately, in 3 months, 1 year, vision for the product). Be able to get down into the weeds, what are the gradual steps.
- Create wireframes, personas, prototypes, mockups, research, journey maps. The research team will help write the scripts and the framework. Then the Sr Product Manager will help run the study and do guerrilla testing as well.
- Tricky to find: balance between executing on deadlines and seeing where the product can be elevated over time. Need someone who is facilitating and raising the bar for the team.
Required Qualifications & Experience
- 5+ years of experience.
- Educational background in UX, HCI or equivalent; understanding of fundamentals--design principles, research, theory.
- Own and execute on the creation of a product. Experience equivalent to 5 years of work. Portfolio must have case studies, exhibit problem solving skills, show narrative arc, results, lessons learned.
- Ability to create wireframes, personas, prototypes, mockups, research (light) journey maps, rapid testing and learning, familiarity with Sketch and Invision. Agile environment.
- Must be able to present well in front of a diverse audience, field questions intelligently, and defend design decisions.