- Work closely with cross-functional partners to manage the implementation and promotion of new benefits for The Client's Project. 12+ months for Fortune 500 multi-national tech company in Mountain View, CA.
Top 4 Daily Responsibilities:
- Work closely with our partners (Creative Agencies, Product Marketing, Analytics Teams) to manage projects and gather feedback and approvals effectively, and in a timely manner
- Program manage the implementation and day to day management of new member benefits, including approvals, legal sign off, and cross-functional communication.
- Develop creative and promotion strategy for every benefit across CRM and own and operated channels, by identifying customer segments relevant to different programs and promotions.
- Own reporting and analytics for the benefits program.
- 5+ years of experience managing marketing or merchandising programs, with a strong understanding of customer lifecycle marketing, segmentation, and testing strategies
- Experience developing or revamping processes to manage programs effectively.
- Subscription Marketing experience is a plus.
- Prior experience of CRM systems (e.g. Salesforce, Zoho CRM, SugarCRM)
- Strategically and analytically capable to match day-to-day execution requirements
Nice to Have Skills/Not Required:
- SQL and data analytics background.