Are you a strategic thinker who loves helping people adapt inside corporate enterprises? Have experience training teams on how new technology roll outs will effect there role? If implementation and adoption are front of mind for you when yo ustart new projects then Aquent wants to talk to you about an exciting new Sr. OCM role inside an industry leading oil and gas services brand.
As a member of the IT OCM team, resource would be responsible for assuming OCM project lead on assigned project(s), depending on project demand. Ideal candidate would have very strong SAP training (development and delivery) knowledge/skills. You will be responsible for:
- Supporting critical efforts to ensure user adoption of the new solution, address resistance to change, and achieve decommissioning of tools being replaced by the new solution.
- Developing change management strategies as required, incorporating change management approach, stakeholder management, communication, training and readiness assessments
- Creating and implement training strategies AND communication plan(s)
- Preparing communication materials including presentations and written communications identified within the communication plan(s)
- Preparing ad hoc communication materials as required
- Preparing and performing project readiness assessments regarding the organizations ability to absorb change and to measure the level of engagement and preparedness
If this sounds like you or someone you know, we want to talk TODAY! Please Apply to this role and Aquent will be in touch with you shortly to talk more about the role, give you an update on the status of your application, and determine the fit!