SR. ORACLE APPS DEVELOPER
START DATE: ASAP
CONTRACT: 6 MONTHS
LOCATION: BELLEVUE, WA
** A FORTUNE 500 TRAVEL COMPANY IS LOOKING FOR AN EXCEPTIONAL SR. ORACLE APPS DEVELOPER! **
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field is required.
- Minimum of 6 years of experience in Oracle tools like PL/SQL, Form, Report, SQL Plus, SQL loader, Workflow, XMLP and AOL
- Strong working knowledge of ERP technologies and Financials concepts, specifically highly complex global solutions
- Oracle R12 experience is preferred
- Strong skills in SQL tuning and high-volume data processing
- Experience with AWS SDK development
- Experience with Java, Python, Node JS.
- Experience with Spring Framework, MVC, REST web services, etc
- Understanding and experience with web technologies (HTML, HTTP, CSS, JSON) and web frameworks on the browser or server in any language
- Experience with Serverless architectures experience is preferred
- Ability to effectively communicate with others at all levels of the Company both verbally and in writing. Demonstrates a courteous, tactful and professional approach with employees and others.
- Ability to orchestrate multiple activities simultaneously.
- Ability to coordinate the software development lifecycle processes with cost perspective.
- Route cause analysis and complex problem-solving skills are preferred