Do you have 5+ years? experience crafting clever (and always functional) copy in the creative industry? Do you have a solid book to stun us? Then we may be looking for you!
This is a temporary to permanent job position. Serious and seasoned wordsmiths only need apply.
Our client is seeking an experienced Senior Copywriter to work in collaboration with the Art Director to develop concepts that solve the marketing problems in a fresh, unique way while supporting and building the client?s brand.
Additional responsibilities will include:
- Creates effective advertising copy that is cohesive with Art Director?s designs.
- Gains a solid understanding about the Client?s business and their customers.
- Keeps up-to-date on industry trends and marketing news to make sure work is as fresh and relevant as possible.
- Reviews proofer comments and signs off on blue lines to ensure accuracy.
- Works with Production Manager in early design stages and throughout project to ensure that design and packaging solutions are cost effective and innovative.
- Ensures that all changes and adjustments are reported accurately to Account team.
- Works with Art Director to make sure all copy inserted in layouts is accurate and fits correctly prior to release to client.
- Presents concepts with Art Director to Group Creative Director or Creative Supervisor, as well as the Account team as requested.
- Reports regularly to Group Creative Director on status of projects.
- Ensures Group Creative Director sees all comps before sending or presenting to client.
- Works with team members across disciplines to ensure constant communication on projects.
- Makes recommendations to Group Creative Director and other team members on how to improve process and product.