Are you a multimedia designer who has experience creating digital design projects and have experience with video production? Can you work in a fast-paced environment? Are you looking for a full-time position? If you answered YES to all three of those questions, then we have a great position for YOU!
Our client is looking for a Multimedia Designer who can work with their Elearning Instructors/Designers to create compelling creative assets for internal and external training. This is a contract to hire opportunity in which you would be eligible for full-time employment with the company after a few months of contracting. Responsibilities in this role include, but are not limited to:
- Help put together eLearning modules within Captivate and/or other video software tools (After Effects, etc.).
- Be able to create designs and layouts from scratch
- Develop ideas for print materials that will accompany eLearning process
- Ability to make edits within HTML on the organization's webpage as it pertains to the eLearning materials
- Ability to work with multiple internal team members in a positive fashion
- Provide expert knowledge in regards to design as it can pertain to eLearning
This position requires the right person to work onsite 5 days/40 hours a week.
You MUST have an online portfolio to be considered for this role.