As a Designer you will be responsible for working together with the Industrial Design Team, aiding with the creation of high quality and innovative 2D/3D motion graphic content that seamlessly integrates into hardware and software experiences. We would like to see formal graphic design training, and you must have experience with UI Animation.
This is a role for a creative individual with excellent aesthetic judgment and willingness to collaborate within a team environment. You will be an integral part of every stage in the creative process, from conceptualization to final delivery. Day-to-day projects and deliverables may include but are not limited to:
- Creating storyboards and product concepts
- Participating in brainstorming sessions to share new design perspectives and ideas
- Researching and analyzing best design techniques and solutions
- Animating, editing, keyframing and typography
- Participating in design reviews and critiques
- Creating production ready designs for engineering teams
- Creating wireframes and redlines to guide app developers
- Designing graphics elements, assets, and visual approaches that are delightful and user-centric
- Ensuring compliance with company guidelines, deadlines and design standards
- 5 plus years of experience with proven ability to lead and direct design styles and efforts.
- Must be highly proficient with interactive web technologies, software or web applications, and print and branding.
- Fluency with standard and dynamic design software packages (Photoshop, Flash, etc) required. Ability to discuss and present an in-depth knowledge of typography is preferred.
- Strong communication skills along with ability to meet deadlines in a fast paced environment required.
- Must have strong attention to detail and be able to work as a team player.
- Demonstrated experience with project planning and excellent project management skills required.
- Portfolio review required.
- Bachelor's degree in Design, Graphic Design, Fine Arts, Industrial Design or related area required.
- A combination of education and experience may substitute for a Bachelor's degree.
- Cinema4D, Keyshot, Maya, Mash, Houdini