SENIOR MOBILE UI/UX Designer
Seeking a solid UI/UX Designer to work within the Digital Services Group to deliver new and updated features and experiences for native mobile and web channels.
The chosen candidate will work closely with our internal UX team, product management, developers, and other stakeholders to ensure that design experiences meet the needs of consumers and internal stakeholders.
● Act as the user advocate on cross- functional teams, ensuring that we are moving towards
providing an optimal user experience for our members in terms of interactions and design aesthetic.
● Collaborate with a cross- functional team of other designers, content strategists, developers,
product and project managers to ensure that we are executing against project goals and milestones.
● Ingest the business requirements, product goals and technical capabilities and come up with a
successful UI/UX solution that meets the business and experience needs.
● Provide direction and support in regards to user interaction and experience, ensuring that users
are able to interact with our products in intuitive, usable, and delightful ways.
● Provide direction and support in regards to visual design, taking into consideration the interaction
design direction, and adding the look and feel for brand identity and standards.
● Solid understanding of native iOS and Android mobile design principles.
● Create key design deliverables such as site maps, user flows, wireframes, visual design comps,
style guides, graphic assets and interactive prototypes throughout the project lifecycle.
● Apply branding guidelines, UX standards and voice to a consistent brand
● Collaborate with the research team on usability testing, providing insight as well as prototypes for
● Collaborate with development to check that output coincides with an optimal user experience.
● Collaborate with outside vendors and agencies on projects that include cross-collaboration
between external and internal resources.
● Bachelor’s Degree in UI/UX Design related field, Visual Communications, Human Factors,
Psychology, HCI (or equivalent experience).
● Minimum of 5 years of UX/UI experience.
● Proficiency in Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign.
● Proficiency in Sketch and InVision.
● Experience working with digital, interactive UX design.
● Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills.
● Experience working with cross- functional teams in an agile environment.
● Proven experience working with strict brand and style guide standards in a bigger company environment.
● Healthcare or Financial Services industry experience.
● Experience in responsive design.
● Mobile UX experience.
● Experience with visual design as well as interaction design.