Are you a Marketing Strategist who LOVES data and wants to make a difference in the world? Do you have experience with display advertising? If so, we have a GREAT opportunity for you. Keep reading for more information about this long term (contract-to-hire) opportuntiy.
Our client is a research based organization located in Richmond. They are growing and looking to expand their Marketing Innovation team by adding an experienced strategist to the mix. Responsibilities in this role include, but are not limited to the following:
- Project manage multiple digital initiatives of significant complexity
- Work on company-wide and client-speciic agendas towards the continuous improvements of high-return, high-impace digital campaigns
- Work with internal management staff and internal teams to develop digital content strategies for all sociail media and display advertising campaigns with goal of optimizing conversion path for key digital channels
- Create and facilitate reports based upon multivariable testing of marketing strategies
- Support onsite/offsite presentation to educate external clietns and internal colleagues on best practices
- Identify trends and insights within the industry and competitors and provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where approrpriate
The right candidate will have at least 4+ year digital strategy experience building successful marketing programs.