This is for a high energy, creative and timeline driven team handling market analysis, data management, branding strategies and campaigns. The role is to cover for an existing team member going on Maternity therefore looking for someone with strong marketing / branding background to blend into the team right away.
Maintain monthly dashboard on budget vs. actual and key performance indicators to monitor the health of marketing and inform decision making for senior leadership.
Provide analytical deep dives crucial to strategic marketing initiatives.
Identify, develop, and codify marketing analysis, necessary infrastructure, and processes across countries, channels and functions. Lead independent initiatives and project manage analysis across all functions and regions.
Ensure effective prioritization and collaboration. Deliver clear insights into drivers of revenue, risks, and opportunities
Demonstrated strong performance in prior roles, with increasing levels of responsibility and independence.
Top 3 responsibilities:
1) Will oversee and execute all scaled marketing campaigns related to new features launches, re -branding and renaming
2) Will co-lead planning, strategy and execution of event in September 2018 with PMM.
3) Will manage third party vendors and cross functional communication for the September event, including research, presentations and strategic support.
Required Qualifications and skills:
- 5 to 10 years of marketing / branding experience
- Proven track record of handling marketing campaigns / branding initiatives - details outlined and highlighted in the resume
- Ability to research content and create presentations for a variety of audience
- Superior Microsoft Excel skills (pivot tables, macros etc.) and advanced level of proficiency in PowerPoint.
Nice to have skills:
- Prefer to have a Bachelors degree in related field - Marketing, Communication or Business management.