Our client who focuses in on the Gaming, Entertainment, and Video industries is looking for a Sr. Marketing Manager with a passion for pop culture and entertainment to join their team ASAP! This position will start out as a contract but has high potential to turn Contract-to-Hire if all goes well during the contract portion.
The Sr. Marketing Manager is expected to be a leader within the department and company-wide: one who can manage agencies and vendors and develop relationships with key partners such as development studios, manufacturers, brands, TV partners and licensors. This role will also participate in senior-level decisions and discussions with respect to the management of the marketing team.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Interact directly with the creative team and ad agencies to create enticing marketing campaigns.
- Work with PR and community teams globally to plan key beats for launch campaigns, major content updates and price point activity.
- Analyze performance of all marketing programs including ad spend, to identify the best opportunities for optimization, and regularly iterate to maximize performance.
- Work with other third parties to seek out promotional opportunities and co-marketing opportunities and partnerships.
- Assist in organizing and hosting of promotional events and trade shows.
- Direct Market Research in the development of focus group discussion guides and questionnaire.
- Write evaluations, develop market trends, and analyze all aspects of the products.
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities:
- Passion for videos, pop culture, and entertainment
- Strong writing, editing and verbal communication skills
- Understands social media including Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, forums, blogs and the broader entertainment industry trends with these platforms
- Ability to address unforeseen problems creatively, patiently, and tactfully
- Thrives in a fast-paced, team-oriented, deadline-driven environment (no egos, please!)