One of our Fortune 500 clients is looking for a Sr. Marketing Manager to cover a 4-month maternity leave in their NY Midtown office. After the maternity, there is a possibility for extension. Start date is btw the first and second week of June.
- 7-10 years relevant marketing experience is required.
- On location with option for one day per week at home.
- Segment Marketing & Integrating Marketing Programs
- Marketing deliverables include, print, social media, interactive collateral & digital
- B2B Marketing
- Financial Services Vertical / Hedge funds, Investment Marketing
- Editing, Creating Content on a daily basis
- Idea Creation
- Interacting with Cross-Functional team
The covering Marketing Manager will oversee the development of company marketing programs as well as be responsible for the assessment of potential markets, product life cycle planning, development of product strategies, definition of promotional activities and product launches. You will be instrumental in designing, developing and launching end-to-end marketing campaigns to drive lead opportunities for sales. Understanding the sales and business cycle as well as ROI Analysis is expected. Helping with the redesign and rebranding for all product/ investment-related materials, general project management, and performing initial review of document while routing documents through the approval process will be part of the day-to-day responsibilities. You will also coordinate with Interactive Marketing to get items email blasted and/or posted to websites, Proofread research-related communications, market commentaries (monthly and quarterly), emails blasts (both scheduled and ad-hoc) with presentations will round out the expected responsibilities.