Sr. Manager - Marketing Design
Our top payment technology company is seeking a senior designer to join their marketing team in Foster City and San Francisco.
Their purpose is demonstrate that they are the innovation leader in payments through compelling content that results in lead generation and new business opportunities for their products and services.
They’re looking for a talented designer who specializes in delivering marketing campaigns that drive new business opportunities and tell great stories. This person will be responsible for creating impactful product branding, visual designs, and creative assets to tell the innovation story across Web, Digital, and Print-based mediums spanning new product launches, event activations, and partner announcements.
Provide strategic marketing communications support for assigned service lines.
• Outstanding artistic and design skills.
• The creative work will entail creating stunning design for co-marketing programs across merchants, partners and issuers. Much of the focus will be on digital properties, websites, mobile, social channels and/or display advertising. This also can include non-digital channels such as events, print advertising and special projects.
• Demonstrated skill and examples of visualizing complex and / or incomplete data in graphical form that tells a story and provides a clear message or insight
• Ability to create compelling and engaging visuals to support business presentations
• Ability to create and craft a unique and engaging product branded experience that is inspired by Visa’s history and current brand philosophy
• Deliver compelling event based marketing activations to support booth, keynote, and forums
• Development of marketing strategy and creative calendar
• Development of product branding and marketing strategy
• Managing and organizing creative development and delivery of marketing materials across multiple teams and agencies
• Implement process to assess and improve performance of marketing deliverables (especially for digital marketing assets on visa.com, social channels, and email).
• Ability to prioritize and balance workload to meet aggressive deadlines.
• Ability to work with colleagues at all levels of the organization.
• Ability to manage projects across business units or sites.
• Knowledge of communications, production, terminology, and marketing strategies.
Required Skills / Knowledge:
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
• Able to develop compelling and impactful visual designs that tell a story and inspire action
• Ability to take direction and criticism, pick things up quickly and prioritize responsibilities.
• Proven knowledge and experience with Adobe tools including InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Premiere, Encore and Flash as well as experience in MS Office Suite
• Builds positive and collaborative relationships across the organization
• Proactively confirms desired outcomes with stakeholder(s) before beginning projects
• Conceptualizes design with product, marketing, and technology
• Able to work on multiple priorities and/or projects simultaneously and meet deadlines
• Ability to work on projects without direct guidance and a willingness to learn new software and systems.
• Able to partner with external agencies, clients, and internal partners to achieve deliverables
• Strong project management skills
Education / Previous Experience:
• BFA / BA
• 5+ years of experience as a designer in an agency or for a top-tier brand in-house
• 3+ years of experience developing B2B marketing content for the financial, technology, and / or retail industries
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs
Sr. Manager - Marketing Design