Fantastic opportunity to join a growing agency team as a Sr. Digital Marketing Analyst.
The Senior Digital Marketing Analyst is a key member of a team that develops sound strategies, measures in-market performance, and usse data to make the agency's work more effective. You will be responsible for analyzing campaign performance data and developing insights that inform digital, email and creative strategy and optimize campaigns across the roster of clients. You are also tasked with communicating complex concepts and analytics in a way that can be easily understood and followed, regardless of one’s technical background.
This is a senior agency position and will include a mixture of both hands-on tactical work and strategic thinking and application.
- 6+ years experience in a performance/analytics roles - digital agency experience highly preferred.
- Excellent understanding of analytics and best practices for common digital marketing channels (websites, social media, email, apps), particularly an understanding of the key metrics for each of these channels. (Google Analytics, Webmaster Tools and Tag Manager are primary tools.)
- Strong skills in data analysis (this includes data visualization and ability to identify new insights).
- Proficient with spreadsheets, pivot tables and data retrieval.
- Digital campaign tracking and tagging know-how.
- Experience creating and presenting reports and detailed presentations
- Strong verbal and written communication—you will be responsible for client facing interactions and presentations.
- Leading and training teams in how to understand analytics and other tracking software
- Ability to multi-task and stay organized under strict deadlines while attending to project quality and detail.
- Experience working closely, using data to strategize with full-creative teams including copywriters, designers and developers.
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO) knowledge is preferred, but not required.
- Search Engine Marketing (SEM) or Pay Per Click (PPC) knowledge is preferred, but also not required.
- A degree in marketing, communication, computer science or a related field (or, a proven agency record).
- Exceptional initiative, attention to detail and follow through skills