Responsible for providing strategic problem solving and marketing support for internal and external Health and Wellness client projects and marketing initiatives across multiple product lines and segments.
Primary duties to include, but are not limited to:
- Responsible for providing marketing direction and market intelligence to creative teams.
- Supports the development and implementation of the Health and Wellness marketing plan.
- Partners with other marketing areas and sales teams in support of marketing goals.
- Lead the strategy, creation and management of marketing collateral to meet client needs.
- Oversees marketing strategies and executes marketing tactics to support business/sales objectives.
Requires BA/BS, 5 years experience; or any combination of education and experience which would provide an equivalent background. Health or managed care experience preferred.
SKILLS: Verbal and written communication skills, customer service and interpersonal skills. Ability to work independently and manage one’s time. Knowledge of principles and methods for showing, promoting, and selling products or services. Knowledge of marketing production, communication and project management.
Efficient knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite including PowerPoint, Excel, Word, Project and Outlook. Exact Target and Aprimo MRM software knowledge preferred.
Adobe InDesign experience preferred.