This position will drive awareness of the brand and lead generation for an
assigned market portfolio via globally-deployed campaigns. This position involves working
with marketing to plan and implement effective campaigns with strong and consistent value
propositions. The specialist will provide consultative communications expertise to marketing
during the annual planning process and through execution, manage the programs to budget
and deadlines, and communicate the deployed programs to stakeholders. Specific programs to
be planned and developed include advertisements, PR, direct mailers, product introductions,
product/market collateral, and internet market. This position drives business growth by meeting
or exceeding specific measures of results (e.g. cost per lead, sales-ready lead goals); anticipates
and reacts to performance trends; leverages business acumen to consider multiple solutions and
options to challenges.
• Manage annual product/market campaign plan to support business growth goals by
delivering globally deployable campaigns and meeting lead goals and budgets. Ensure
campaigns are tailored to meet the specific requirements of emerging markets. Includes
working with Marketing and other MarCom staff to develop effective plans; prioritizing and
managing those plans throughout the year to ensure projects are initiated and completed on
• Guide Marketing in selecting appropriate MarCom tactics to meet the campaign objective.
Tactics include sales collateral, print and on-line advertisements, direct marketing, product
announcements, press releases, article placement, technical web content, multimedia, social
• Ensure robust new product introductions are delivered to introduction time line and in
accordance with product launch process.
• Implement contingency programs to maintain awareness and lead generation when planned
campaigns / new product introductions are delayed.
• Select and manage all outside MarCom vendors to ensure that marketing goals are achieved
as per the plan.
• Work with regional channels to deploy campaigns globally. This includes supporting
translation requests, and other localization elements.
• Recommend expenditures and actively participate in campaign development discussions.
Manage and implement assigned programs. Manage expenses to budget and communicate
budget status on a regular basis.
• Monitor and report effectiveness of marketing communications programs on a regular basis.
Identify opportunities for improvements.
• Support MarCom efforts in growth regions and support implementation of database that will
help manage customers, prospects and contacts.
• Liaise with other marketing communications personnel across the company to further
integrate and package the portfolio with other products, services and vertical markets to form
a total solution offering.
• Provide mentoring role to colleagues and exhibit role of the leader attributes.
• B.S Degree in marketing, communications or related field. Graduate coursework is
• 8+ years of marketing communications experience in a business-to-business
• Strong project management skills, attention to detail, prioritization and decision-making
• Superior written and oral communication skills. Technical writing skills and comfort level
with scientific topics required.
• Experience with online lead generation and marketing
• Ability to work with remote teams.
• Proven ability to manage multiple priorities and projects.
• Proven ability to define processes to improve efficiency for all stakeholders.
• Experience with product launches.
• Excellent command of Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
• Industrial market and global experience preferred.
• Knowledge of contact management databases.
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs