- Assist with the day to day management of an assigned category of business.
- Liaise with cross-functional partners (design, content design, engineering, packaging)
throughout the global product development process in coordination with respective cross-
divisional brand teams.
- Responsible for tracking product development progress; track and monitor production dates,
ship dates and work with operations to monitor subsidiaries dates to make sure deadlines are
- Develop and maintain effective relationships with partners, licensors and subsidiaries.
- Assist in gathering information used to conduct consumer and competitive research projects.
- Collaborate with global subsidiaries to address global needs and market feedback; support
global information needs.
- Gather information to assist in the development of Marketing Reports (ILP, costing reports
- Create marketing decks and present line of business.
- Assist in the creation of global brand-building activities and development of global marketing
tools in conjunction with cross-divisional counterparts, including brand and product advertising,
and development of content with internal and external groups.
- Responsible for presentation of assigned category of business to internal management and
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- Bachelors degree in Marketing/Business or related (or equivalent); MBA preferred.
- 3-5 years of similar consumer product marketing experience (or MBA with 1-3 years
- Product Development experience required
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work effectively with individuals at all levels.
- Strong organizational skills as well as strong communication skills (written and verbal).
- Ability to handle a high volume of work while maintaining accuracy and attention to detail.
- Computer proficiency: MS Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint.
- Must be a self-starter with a proactive approach to work.
- Ability to work independently as well as be a team player.
- Ability to prioritize work in order to meet important deadlines.
- Strong analytical skills
- Solid presentation skills.
- Excellent follow up skills.
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs