This is a non-for-profit financial service company that has been around for 60+ years that is controlled by its members. They are able to provide lower interest rates on their loans and higher earnings on savings and deposits. (Which is great for everyone!)
They are looking for someone who is passionate about what they do and who they do it for. Innovation and excellence is a big part of what they do. They are on the trajectory to make their company one of the best places you will ever work.
- Manage primary and secondary research. Collect and analyze the market and member data such as segmentation, data-mining for predictive insights, member profiling, potential markets, and more for strategic/operational insights and actionable plan.
- Monthly and quarterly department and business reviews providing actionable insights to improve performance and member satisfaction over time.
- Manage brand and advertising research. This will require working with agency partners, managing existing tracking studies and keeping on top of new and innovative ways to provide value and impact on advertising, media and brand efforts.
- Direct CRM & MCIF analytics, reporting, and initiatives.
- Work collaboratively with business partners and cross-functional teams to support a fact-driven and "through consumers’ eyes" decision-making culture
- Initiate, develop, and implement department KPIs and ROI.
Required Qualifications & Experience
- Must have the ability to see data as a part of a bigger picture and be able to present their findings to a large group.
- Someone who has worked with MCIF