The Senior MarCom Manager role is responsible for developing and executing on marketing strategies that impact the client and participant experience and overall financial wellness. Specific responsibilities will include:
• Development of engaging content for plan sponsors and participants. Partner with business unit to determine content priorities and create content leveraging subject matter experts and external research.
• Launch and evolve the financial wellness offer.
• Development of the positioning and marketing communications for key business unit products and services
• Collaborating with client experience and client-facing teams to understand the mindset and needs of our clients and ensure the program addresses those needs
• Coordinating with key execution partners (creative services, digital marketing, external agencies and production services).
• Managing the marketing execution on cross-enterprise initiatives such as helping with financial wellness
Additional Job Details: This candidate needs a minimum of 8-10 years marketing experience (preferably in financial services) and must possess the following capabilities: • Proven ability to write engaging content • Strong project management skills • Demonstrated ability to develop effective client-centric marketing programs which generate results • Experience in working in a B:B:C marketing environment, with an understanding of meeting multiple audience needs (intermediary, decision maker and end client) • Need to have a general marcom background: ideally PR, social media and agency background • Work will be about 50% project management, 25% collaboration and meeting internal partners and agency and then the balance will be project work such as putting together reports, writing • Huge plus if have worked in an ad agency environment as well as have worked on client side • The ability to work within a highly matrixed organization and collaborate on cross-enterprise initiatives • Experience in integrated marketing and its channels: email, print, digital, events, social media • Strong analytical problem solving skills and strategic thinking capabilities • Strong written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to synthesize data and develop recommendations • Work full-time, on-site M-F in Austin, TX.
Duration: 12 months w/potential to extend or convert to full time