Senior Manager, Content Strategy- this client is looking for someone to manage a small team of Conent Strategists- *MUST HAVE PRIOR PEOPLE MANAGEMENT SKILLS*
Our Fortune 1000 client is an international travel site that helps customers find the best deals on airfare, hotels, car rentals and more. They are life loving travel geeks! Currently making significant upgrades to brand and product; this is your chance to make your mark and bring the power of world-class design to a brand enjoyed by millions of travelers!
Let’s talk if you…
● Love teaching, mentoring, and coaching content strategists
● Thrive at leading the unification of content into one seamless and inspiring experience across verticals, platforms and channels
● Have honed your persuasion skills, well thought-out rationales, and a strong point of view
● Understand the role of content strategy in the context of e-commerce, and can articulate it to those who don’t
● Are genuinely excited about editorial philosophies, content organization, taxonomy, and information architecture
● Lead the definition and implementation of the practice and role of content strategy and media strategy (photography) across all product verticals and platforms
● Actively find ways to bring Content and Product Design disciplines closer to ensure a cohesive and seamless experience between content and design
● Run creative reviews with your team and guide them on how to emotionally connect with customers and drive key Product and KPIs
● Collaborate and negotiate with other design and product leaders as an advocate for Content’s contribution to the best customer experience
● Tame content across disparate teams and tools with a goal of voice consistency
● Thrive at pushing voice and tone beyond its limits and unifying content into one brilliant experience across platforms and channels.
● Lead the team in the creation of deliverables such as content audits, content frameworks, messaging architecture, content hierarchy, narratives, structured content & scalable content recommendations, content recommendation prototypes, etc.