About This Role:
Fun facts about our great Fortune 500 client:
• Started as an Express Mail company in 1850
• Named 62nd Best Company to work for (2008)
Here is the exciting part. Our innovative and inspiring Fortune 500 financial service client is looking for a contract/freelance Sr. Manager, UX Product Designer to join their team in their Global Corporate Payments Group. This role is onsite in Phoenix, AZ, 5 days/40 hours a week, 6 months+ with the opportunity to convert to full time/staff.
The Digital Servicing Team is seeking an energetic UX Product Designer to shape innovative solutions, who puts customers first, breaks down silos, epitomizes teamwork, and wants to be at the forefront of user experience design best practices.
o Partner with product management to develop product vision
o Develop compelling visual artifacts (journeys and sitemaps, wireframes, clickable prototypes for demonstration, etc.) to effectively communicate UX needs to internal teams and stakeholders
o Reinforce consistent design patterns across platforms and champion the GCP Style Guide
o Conduct consistent usability testing to validate designs
o Research the latest UX and interaction concepts, presentation layer technologies, digital best practices, online trends, etc., and provide recommendations
o Bachelor’s degree or experience in one of the following areas of Fine/Graphic Arts, Interaction Design, Psychology, Human Factors, Marketing Communications
o 5+ years experience in visual,interaction rapid prototyping, annotations, design for the web (product experience preferred) with a portfolio demonstrating experience in UX and Product (i.e. dashboards, check-out flows, etc.)
o Mastery in Sketch, Photoshop, Axure or InDesign/Illustrator, or Adobe Creative Suite
o Demonstrated leadership in developing and evangelizing a style guide and designing infographics and other data visualizations a plus
o Comfortable with user-centered design process, research methods, user interviews, personas, wireframes, content strategy, information architecture, screen and interaction designs and UI specifications.
o Familiarity with enterprise software architecture, systems, and designs a plus and an aptitude to identify complex problems and distill them down into simple solutions
o Experience working in the financial industry is a plus
What is it like working with Aquent?
I’m glad you asked! Contracting long-term with Aquent gets you access to some pretty cool things, including:
• Subsidized health and dental benefits after your first four weeks of work (averaging at least 20 hrs/wk)
• Access to Fidelity 401(k)
• Access to FSA Program (pre-tax payment toward transportation passes, etc.)
• Direct deposit for your paycheck
• Access to our Talent Rewards Program (we reward for referrals!)
• Access to free online courses via Aquent's Gymnasium, to help you develop your skills: http://gymnasium.aquent.com/ and free online courses via Lynda.com
• Aquent support: your Aquent Agent checks in with you during the course of your contract to make sure you're happy and progressing according to your expectations (we're also there to be looking for new opportunities for you when you're close to wrapping up)
That’s it! The rest is up to you! If you are interested in this amazing opportunity please send your resume, cover letter and portfolio link to: email@example.com
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs
About This Role: