Vitamin T is helping a leading ad tech company, located in NYC, in their search for a Sr Manager, Sales Enablement. This person will be responsible for creating Sales Enablement materials and Marketing collateral covering the organization's product and solutions portfolio. The Sales Enablement manager conceptualizes and executes positioning and messaging for Sales and Accounts teams to help them meet their goals in new sales as well as existing customer upsell. In addition, this position Interfaces with Product Marketing, Sales and Accounts teams to develop and deliver a cohesive and comprehensive set of tools to drive sales team and market understanding, adoption and revenue.
This is a temporary position with potential for permanent hire.
Synthesizes Product Marketing requirements, Sales team needs and trends in customer/market adoption to continually provide compelling Sales Enablement materials and Marketing collateral
Articulates client-facing solutions with clear value propositions and differentiators, building high-level, cohesive stories as well as functional and technical details
Acts as key interface between Product Marketing and Sales channels – ensures communication and messaging is aligned with sales strategy.
Contributes to those aspects of Product launches related to Sales Enablement and Marketing collateral
Delivers to NYC-based Sales and Accounts teams as “client.”
Leads Sales deck creation and ensures adoption through evangelism of the company’s platform of choice, the Seismic Sales Enablement platform
Assists in the ideation and production of content for Sales and/or Accounts related Event, Content and Email Marketing efforts
Occasional contributor to the company’s internal and external training programs
Contributes to the company’s market-making function by supporting story and collateral requests.
Helps drive case study creation together with those in the Sales, Accounts and Product Marketing groups
- Relevant BA or BS required (Marketing, Communications, Journalism, Design, Digital Media)
- Expert in Powerpoint presentation design required. Familiarity with Adobe CS for sales sheets and leave behinds preferred.
- 6-8 years of sales enablement, product marketing, client service/account management experience, with a minimum of 3 years in digital media, or other relevant advertising
- Creative thinker: ability to synthesize the technical, functional or complex and bring to life
- Persuasive and polished in all aspects of communication, especially presentation, written and oral
- Strong command of digital marketing and understanding of its unique role amongst overall marketing landscape
- Experience and comfort with qualitative and quantitative analysis and problem-solving