The Sr. Manager, Local Acquisition Marketing, plays a critical role in planning and delivering acquisition marketing programs that drive new leads in targeted communities.
The Sr. Manager, Local Acquisition Marketing, is an individual contributor who partners with local branch leadership to develop integrated acquisition plans that drive new leads within that community. The Sr. Manager is responsible for setting the strategy, developing and implementing the execution plan, and working closely with the branch leadership to help nurture these leads throughout the prospecting lifecycle. The ideal candidate has a strong track record of partnering with sales teams to drive growth, and is well-versed in relationship marketing channels, including events, social media, advertising, PR and corporate sponsorships.
• Collaborates daily with the local branch leadership to act as their prospecting thought partner: identify opportunities, deepen the engagements, coach Financial Consultants through these targets
• Builds and maintains effective working partnerships across the Marketing organization (PR, local advertising, events, social media, sponsorships and memberships)
• Proactively identifies new growth opportunities for the branch teams, and helps them to determine and execute related plans
• Acts as an accountable partner in the local branch team’s success, and advocates on behalf of this team
• Participates in regional business calls to provide guidance and direction for achieving lead success, sharing performance data to coach them through these next actions, remind branch network of upcoming opportunities to deepen prospect engagement, sharing best practices across the network
• Collaborates closely with other Local Marketing leads to share best practices, vet ideas and identify opportunities for driving further growth
• Provides monthly scorecard to help branch network understand progress and ongoing opportunities
• Develops in-depth quarterly Marketing performance recaps to calibrate performance to-date and recommend improvements for subsequent quarters
• Manages and reconciles budget on a monthly basis
Additional Job Details: Autonomous self-starter. Hits the ground running, quickly. Exceptional relationship-building. Strategic marketing. Results-oriented. Terrific collaborator: will work with a range of marketing partners. Must have experience with Acquisition Marketing from concept through completion. Well rounded 10+ years relationship skills, very strong influencer, be approachable and very clear in communications, organized and detail oriented, comfortable working with an events team, maybe some PR. Customer/Client acquisition and marketing background.