This is a contract-to-hire position.
Summary of Position: This position will develop, implement and oversee all planning and business analysis activities to support all initiatives and strategies cross-functionally across all Marketing channels and ensure that appropriate metrics are in place that allows the Marketing department to make better informed decisions.
This position will work closely with the Marketing Director, members of the Marketing team, Finance and ISACA’s SEO (Digital Media) Manager to gather market intelligence to leverage in marketing campaigns and campaign planning, to ensure a strategic and integrated marketing approach.
Specific responsibilities include:
Strategic Analysis and Planning
• Devise innovative approaches to answering challenging business questions.
• Identify opportunities to use analyses to answer core business questions and to support improved
• Analyze existing market research data (secondary research) and identify key market trends and issues,
constituent needs, user/buyer personas and processes, and purchase drivers.
• Review market research reports in key data areas to include purpose, assumptions, demographics and
psychographics for product marketing efforts.
• Identify and conduct market research projects and electronic surveys as needed in support of ISACA
marketing strategy development.
• Monitor trade publications and other associations for benchmarking and best practice purposes • Work with members of the Marketing team to develop and communicate actionable, revenue-
generating strategies by analyzing marketing campaign performance.
• Partner with the Marketing Director to define needed analysis or special ad-hoc reports.
• Utilize Google Analytics and other analytics tools as well as primary and secondary research to analyze the impact of global marketing initiatives, identify opportunities, establish goals and drive action to ensure campaign success
• Work with the Marketing Director to provide direction and set strategy to address business opportunities.
• Develop ROI reports/dashboards that communicate marketing performance to key stakeholders within the organization.
• Present quarterly to the Marketing team on campaign effectiveness during monthly department meeting.
• Support the Marketing Director to develop and communicate actionable, revenue-driving strategies identified by analyzing marketing campaign performance. Use the same data to identify poor performance and potential weaknesses.
• Manage the back-end analysis of information for marketing campaigns.
• Identify and make recommendations on business intelligence tools.
• Become a power user of Google Analytics and ISACA’s CRM system to effectively plan, execute
and measure marketing campaigns.
• Develop a product knowledge competency regarding ISACA’s education, research, knowledge,
• Develop, implement, and maintain ISACA’s market segmentation strategy to achieve growth expectations
• Maintain an open line of communication with business units and marketing staff to answer questions, clarify findings, and make recommendations that are driven by market needs and insights derived from research for the purpose of creating marketing strategy and plans
• Other duties as assigned
Requirements & Skills:
• Bachelor’s degree in marketing or market research (MBA preferred)
• 7-10 years of marketing experience, with at least three in a managerial role
• Extensive experience in market research, analysis, market segmentation and data analytics
• Extensive experience with Google Analytics, including creating dashboards, analyzing and
customizing reports and creating goals
• Experience with other data analytics tools (Adobe Omniture or Coremetrics a plus)
• Experience creating, sending, and measuring mass marketing campaigns. • High regard for data integrity and ability to work with IT and Operations partners in
extracting data for analysis purposes • Significant experience working with CRM systems ( iMIS and iMIS marketing modules
• Advance skills in Microsoft Excel and Access
• Excellent verbal/written communication skills
• Excellent project management skills with demonstrated ability to successfully multitask
• Strong organizational skills with the ability to handle multiple projects at once while
completing quality work on a timely basis
• Ability to excel in a rapidly changing environment
• Ability to handle a variety of responsibilities simultaneously and to set priorities to complete
assignments in an efficient, accurate and timely manner
• Ability to identify potential problems and proactively generate ideas for acceptable solutions,
then initiate same
• Comfort in working in a team-oriented, consensus-driven environment
• Positive, professional and accommodating attitude
• Access and make sound evaluations and judgments
• Exceptional customer service skills
• Cultural sensitivity/awareness
• Proven ability to interact with all levels of staff, members, board and committee members
• High level of integrity in dealing with confidential and sensitive information
International experience preferred Association/volunteer experience preferred Travel (when requested); but limited
This is a contract-to-hire position.