TITLE: Sr Inventory Analyst:
* Strategize and develop product flow strategies by channel
* Analyze and provide direction to partners on seasonality inventory flow (i.e. Spring Break, DAT, Holiday, 3 Kings, and Boxing Day etc.).
* Create and maintain reports to track channel/store level performance by department/franchise and identify in-season replenishment opportunities
* Manage new store process, by determining opening assortment plan based on agreed sales targets with the field. Work with the Distribution Center to ensure all timelines are met for on time arrival of inventory.
* Analyze and review inventory in each Distribution Center location to right size with replenishment orders and transfers.
* Manage closing store process with the goal of clean store inventory liquidation, work with a broad cross functional team to achieve this.
* Maintain and update the allocation flow tool at the department level as well as the company level.
* Provide the allocation team guidelines on any PWP's, LE releases or street date styles based on historical data and current sales plans.
* Identify opportunities to influence Planning in preparation for next release, season, etc.
* Periodically review markdown inventory within stores and provide recommendation on any further action that needs to be taken at a store level.
* Review Omni inventory positioning to determine on-line and international shipping availability by style.
* Analyze and review inventory in each Distribution Center location to right size with transfers.
* Quarterly capacity planning by store to make recommendation on off-site needs keeping it to a minimum where possible.
* Main point of contact for any off-site requests and pallet diverts. Review each request and confirm on actions that need to take place.
* Participate in any cross functional projects that need support from the team.
* Complete any ad hoc reporting requests that come from the executive team and cross functional partners.
* Additional assignments as assigned
* Previous Supply Chain experience preferred.
* Previous experience managing direct reports preferred.
* Advanced Excel skills and knowledge of Microsoft PowerPoint and Word.
* Possess a clear understanding of financial measurements and how they impact the business.
* Ability to prioritize, demonstrate logical analysis and solve problems with a creative and strategic approach.
* Strong presentation, clear written and verbal communication skills.
* Able to negotiate with and influence peers and members of other teams with a win-win approach.
* Able to build and maintain productive positive relationships with peers and cross-functional teams.
* Flexible and adaptive to changing priorities.
* Able to organize and prioritize workload to meet deadlines.
* Ability to train new hires and peers on new tools and systems.
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs
TITLE: Sr Inventory Analyst: