Start Date: ASAP
End Date: 30/10/13
PART 1: ROLE DESCRIPTION
Role Title: Internal Communications Lead ACG (Snr Specialist)
Team: UK/I Marketing & Communications
Overall Purpose of the role:
An experienced and confident Communications Expert required to manage the day to day running of a Consulting Groups Internal Communications function. Responsible for the day to day management of Internal Communication campaigns run in the UK – a leader who works autonomously with drive and enthusiasm, engaging with senior stakeholders and helping to promote and showcase at our the consulting group and and wider business including areas of engagement, human capital and diversity, community and the environment. This role will focus on working closely with senior leadership and driving employee programmes; Speech writing, editing targeted internal materials and award entries, managing events and agency relationships.
It requires a very focused individual who is a self-starter, confident and can work under pressure and at a fast pace.
Main Activities / Tasks
• Speech writing and ppt deck development for the dept Lead
• Programme Management of the consulting group’s Communications strategy
• Organise and manage internal events and conferences
• Develop film scripts and emails with the voice of the group’s Lead
• Provide some administrative support to the lead including room bookings, conference call bookings and invoice management
• Manage updates to the community website – liaising with web agency
• Write articles for monthly e-newsletter; input into any channel developments
• Write, edit and distribute communications around specific events e.g. Showcase events and business promotions
• Support the internal communications team in producing collateral for employee and leadership campaigns including brochures and videos
• Measure effectiveness of current communications approaches.
Accountability / Resposnsibilities:
• Flawless execution of the agreed communication strategy across multiple channels
• Provide content for critical communication focus areas
• Ability to develop and apply creative, workable solutions to project-related issues
• Work autonomously and build partnerships/network with communication and marketing teams as well as HR/company as a whole.
• Ability to manage projects under tight deadlines and willing to work overtime during peak phases
• Collaborate to help deliver tactical communications plans
• This role requires strong writing skills and stakeholder management – many of the deliverables are targeted communications and materials for specific audiences, whether our client's workforce or externally (e.g. case studies).
Required Knowledge / Skills /Experience
• A degree or equivalent, preferably in English, journalism or a communications discipline
• Excellent written and spoken English language skills
• Substantial working knowledge of internal communications, with experience of developing and implementing targeted communication plans and using print- based, online, audio- visual and face-to- face channels
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Social Media awareness
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs
Start Date: ASAP