The Sr. Integration Marketing Manager for Consumer Products is responsible for the coordination and execution of Consumer products global tools, summits, and execution of licensing trade events. Works in partnership with GBE to develop strong branded play statements at Toy Fairs, GSM, and product/retail Hallway resets internal meetings (e.g. GSM)
A secondary function of the role is to develop pitch materials/presentations for major presentations and high level retailer pitches
• Work with GBLP creative and product specialist teams as well as GBE to ensure Global licensing execution of “branded play” for all corporate initiatives Toy Fairs (Hong Kong, Nuremberg, NYC) and main street displays, etc. Developing, driving and managing project lists.
• Manage tagging and loading of marketing assets to the internal Content Service Portal (sell sheets, presentations, pitches, etc.)
• Assistance with marketing presentation building (PPT). Utilizing existing assets, “frankin deck” presentations together for internal and external needs. Design experience in PPT is nice, but not necessary.
• Deliver monthly internal facing bulletin to keep SMT and broader Consumer Products Team aware of trends, challenges and general activity.
• Own sample product organizing, cataloguing and shipping. Including dressing mannequins. Boxes arrive weekly with product samples, will need to be unpacked and organized into existing bins representing each category. As samples come in, purging of old samples will be needed.
• Attend cross function meetings as needed, taking notes and communicating any deliverables / asks that were generated from the meeting.
Successful candidate will have:
- Ability to work successfully in highly matrix organization
- Excellent planning and organization skills
- Excellent communication skills.
- Must have experience in managing tradeshow marketing materials and deliverables.
- Strong relationship skills.
- Personality needs to be enthusiastic and upbeat with a can-do vibe. A LOT of this job requires getting information from other people in a timely fashion and requires chasing. The candidate needs to be able to obtain information, without coming across as aggressive or pushy.
- Fast on their feet, with ability to hit the ground rolling and need little management.
- Must have a strong back and can easily lift 45 lbs., able to stand on feet for long periods of time.
- Agency experience is very helpful.