**Pharmaceutical experience is a MUST!!
The Manager’s role is to ensure the streamlined operation of the respective technical platform or functional area in alignment with the business objectives of the organization. As the [Integrated Digital Solutions] expert, the position will entail interacting with Senior Executives and Directors of [Commercial Operations, Managed Markets & Marketing, as well as marketing agencies, and digital content development vendors] to develop and implement strategic initiatives for [US & Global Marketing, Sales Training, Sales, and Corporate Communications] operations. Accordingly, the Senior Manager, [Integrated Digital Solutions] will work closely with decision makers in other departments will provide leadership in process analysis, process and system design, and systems development, to identify, recommend, develop, implement, and support cost-effective technology solutions for all aspects of [Commercial Operations, Managed Markets & Marketing].
The position will interface with employees and contractors to ensure efficient design, delivery, execution, support and maintenance of processes for pharma brands as well as Corporate Communications.
The candidate will be expected to identify and resolve functional, technical, and process issues, test and train on system functions, identify, design, and develop system updates in support of business requirements, and manage the overall coordination of system updates, enhancements, etc.
The candidate will also be expected to produce process and strategic standards and best practices to disseminate to brands and their agencies.
Knowledge & Skills Required:
- College diploma or university degree in the field of computer science, information science, management information systems or an engineering discipline
- A minimum of 10 years direct or related work experience
- Certified Project Manager (PMP) preferred
- Certified Scrum Master (CSM) preferred
- Certified PMI-ACP from the PMI Institute optional
- Microsoft Certified Developer optional
- Hands on working in an Agile-Scrum team – acted as both a team member and scrum master
- Strong technical/working knowledge of [MS Project, Veeva’s iRep, Content Management Systems (Sitecore, Drupal, Umbraco)]
- Extensive application support experience with [Web site & web services development , iOS and Veeva iRep application development]
- Proven experience in deploying digital assets into a production environment
- Proven experience in IT application planning and development
- Excellent understanding of the organization’s goals and objectives
- In-depth knowledge of applicable data privacy practices and laws
- Strong understanding of human resource management principles, practices, and procedures
- Strong understanding of project management principles and Systems Development Life Cycle (SDLC) standards with Waterfall, V-Model and Agile-Scrum
- Experience in managing application / system changes in accordance with cGxP policies
- Experience working in large consulting companies like Accenture, Cognizant, Avanade etc... preferred
- Experience in a creative or development agency in the pharmaceutical industry a plus
- Working knowledge of Azure or AWS is a plus
- Leverages business acumen
- Focuses on Customers and Business Partners
- Drives for Results
- Promotes Accountability
- Builds Organizational Talent
- Strong interpersonal skills, an excellent negotiator and communicator with strong written and orals skills
- Ability to conduct and direct research into technical and business issues and products as required
- Ability to present ideas in business-friendly and user-friendly language
- Ability to perform general mathematical calculations for the purpose of creating business cases, budgets, and so on
- Highly self-motivated and directed
- Keen attention to detail
- Proven analytical, evaluative, and problem-solving abilities
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment
- Exceptional customer service orientation
- Extensive experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs
**Pharmaceutical experience is a MUST!!