Our top rated client in the airlines industry is seeking a passionate, creative, customer-centric, tech-savvy Instructional Design Leader to drive, design and develop multiple learning projects simultaneously to completion.
As a senior member of the Technology Training Team, the seasoned Instructional Design Leader will provide expert guidance and mentoring to other training team members.
• Lead the creation and timely execution of multiple training development projects (mostly supporting technology initiatives) that impact specific workgroups or all workgroups across the organization.
• Design and develop learning deliverables in alignment with leadership and branding standards. Deliverables to include interactive eLearning (Articulate), video tutorials (Camtasia), instructor led classroom curriculum and printed self-paced training materials (Adobe Indesign).
• Partner with key leaders and project stakeholders in a learning consultant capacity.
• Measure and monitor effectiveness of training content to ensure complete alignment with project and company objectives.
• Maintain the quality, integrity and standards surrounding the design and development of all learning assets, including:
Adult learning principles — learner-centered, experiential
Modern learner theory — untethered, on-demand, empowering, collaborative
Branding guidelines and requirements
• Ensure deliverables delight and exceed internal customer expectations.
• Effectively communicate expectations for content, accuracy, timeliness, and areas of improvement.
• Incorporate and mentor team members on industry best practices and techniques.
• Perform other duties as assigned.