Sr. Instructional Designer/Training Project Manager
• Oversee corporate university operations and learning events execution with the goal of delivering a world-class educational experience for employees.
• Manage and drive a portfolio of training projects and initiatives to completion.
• Assist in the development, editing, and finalization of learning materials, trainer guides, class materials, and job aids as needed.
CORPORATE UNIVERSITY OPERATIONS
• Support training analyst and training coordinator to ensure learning projects, initiatives and events are successfully delivered on-time, on-budget.
• From the ground up, create programs to cultivate a culture of learning within employee population.
• Partner with subject matter experts and business leaders to develop learning solutions.
• Lead project teams, collaborating with customers to design, develop and deliver learning solutions, following established development processes, project schedules and branding standards.
• Proactively develop roadmaps, schedules, and monitoring activities to keep training delivery operations on track
• Identify training department function gaps, develop and implement mitigation actions.
• Build evaluation instruments and methods to capture business metrics.
• Assist with customer requests and questions and provide suggestions for resolution.
INSTRUCTIONAL DESIGN SUPPORT
• Design and develop learning deliverables in alignment with leadership and branding standards. Deliverables may include interactive eLearning (Articulate), video tutorials (Camtasia), instructor led classroom curriculum and printed self-paced training materials (Adobe InDesign).
• Lead the corporate university’s transition to the new LMS (Cornerstone)
• Review submitted training records (attendance), assessments and/or controlled documents for accuracy and completion.
• Oversee the edit and delimiting of courses, qualification and tasks in LMS.
• Record and control training information in the LMS
• Edit/link training materials and ensure availability to learners via LMS and Intranet
• BA/BS in Business, Education or Computer or equivalent practical experience
• World-class customer centric mindset
• 5+ years of corporate training experience
• 2+ years project management experience
• Demonstrated success in the design, development and delivery of innovative large-scale learning programs
• Ability to design and develop learning deliverables in alignment with branding standards.
(will ask for portfolio links or work samples)
• Prior experience as a Learning Management System (LMS) admin
• Prior experience developing programs that promote learning culture
• Mastery of graphic design and layout tools: Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop + InDesign).
• Mastery of rapid courseware development platforms: Articulate 360 and Camtasia.
• Mastery of Microsoft Office 365 applications and collaboration tools.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Project Management skills and the ability to manage multiple simultaneous tasks / projects with minimal supervision.
• Ability to handle competing priorities and duties in a fast-paced, time-critical, high-performance rapidly changing environment with minimal daily oversight.
• Ability to communicate with all levels of management and external business partners.