Excellent financial services company is seeking a great Instructional Designer! E-learning experience a must for this position--please see details below and apply!
• Use of rapid e-learning development software such as Lectora, Storyline, and Adobe Captivate.
• Ability to design, develop, deliver, and implement instructor led training, virtual training, elearning, and social learning.
• Knowledge of current adult and workplace learning models and ability to determine the best instructional strategy using adult learning theory.
• Evaluating and selecting the most effective learning strategy and applying the most appropriate blended learning models to achieve business results.
• Define and develop plans for variety of scope sizes including programs, curriculums, courses, lessons, and learning activities.
• Demonstrated project management skills to ensure timely delivery of solution.
• Measure and evaluate the effectiveness of learning solutions and recommend opportunities for improvement.
• Experience developing learning strategies in a lean/agile environment preferred.
• Prior experience developing functional/technical training in an operations or customer service environment
• Preferred: prior experience working in a financial services regulated environment.
-The Instructional Designer will be responsible for assessing current training assets and delivery methods to assess gaps and will produce a detailed recommendation for improvements, including but not limited to the development of strategies and curriculums and recommendations for blended learning solutions that meet the need of the audience.
-Recent experience designing and implementing adult learning programs specifically for teaching learners how to use complex software.