Our well-know service provider client is seeking a Sr. Information Architect to join their team! As a Senior Information Architect, you’re a hands-on designer in a lead position sitting within the business unit. You’ll be responsible for the development and systemization of campaigns, merchandising and SEO opportunity placements, as well as user experiences in the form of detailed flows, architecture diagrams, high level content strategy and conceptual UI design of consumer-facing products.
- Develop highly accurate user flows, site maps, wireframes, screen prototypes and detailed design specifications for existing and new product offers.
- Design innovative and effective interfaces that abide by established patterns and interaction conventions.
- Serve as a thought leader regarding usability and accessibility standards and principles.
- Create scalable solutions for cross platform capabilities.
- Participate in project definition activities and cross-team UX workshop exercises to outline and document project scopes.
- Initiate usability studies and surveys, setting objectives, running test sessions, reviewing metrics and other test data, interpreting results and reviewing findings with team members.
- Identify areas of our sales and marketing efforts that need improvement and drive implementation of solutions.
- Advocate for consistency, clarity, and ease of use for our customers.
- 10+ years of information architecture and interaction design experience developing digital interfaces that focus on sales and marketing driven results.
- Ability to work on multiple projects at once, demonstrating the agility needed to deliver on time and to standard.
- Ability to distill and organize large amounts of complex information into simple, usable application designs.
- Experience leading the design of navigation, interaction and nomenclature systems.
- Proficiency with rapid prototyping tools such as Invasion, Proto.io, Keynote, POP, as well as industry standard design tools including Creative Suite, Sketch, OmniGraffle, etc.
- Possess strong technical acumen and an ability to understand new technologies.
- Familiarity with fundamentals of web and mobile OS programming languages.
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills (both technical and non-technical).
- Skilled in designing applications that achieve both user and business objectives.