Our Top Fortune 500 client is looking for a passionate & collaborative Senior Imagery Production Artist to join their team! You will be responsible for leading the quality assurance process for product imagery by ensuring images are delivered to the image staging server; ensuring images meet or exceed imagery brand standards and site requirement ratings; identifying and troubleshooting imagery issues; recommending resolutions to management for approval; and implementing corrective actions.
You will ensure maintenance of Image Production workflow tools (for example, content management system, automation, tracking) by ensuring digital images travel through appropriate channels (for example, local directories, automation servers, final staging servers, archives) throughout the image life-cycle; and tracking images to ensure they are loaded to the site according to project plans.
Responsible for developing and implementing plans, practices, and processes to better achieve organizational goals. Develops contingency plans to manage or eliminate potential problems. Identifies and recommends ways to continually improve and streamline processes and practices.
- Enters and locates information on computer.
- Presents information to small or large groups and individuals.
- Creates documents, reports, etc., using a writing instrument (such as a pencil or pen) or computer. Moves, lifts, carries, and places merchandise and supplies weighing up to 20 pounds without assistance. Visually verifies information, often in small print.
- Read information, often in small print.
- Staying up-to-date on style guides and site standards; tracking and ensuring fulfillment of imagery requests; and ensuring project deliverables are achieved according to service level agreements (SLAs).
- Leads image processing by developing and implementing Adobe Photoshop actions and scripts; performing post-production product image retouching (for example, color consistency, lighting and shadowing, orientation); cropping and resizing image files; and applying marketing messaging to product imagery.