Aquent's technology client located in Mountain View, CA is seeking a Senior Marketing Manager (SaaS) and Cross-Functional Team Leader with 10-15 years of experience and a solid track record of revenue-growth and P&L/large budget management experience. This is an excellent career opportunity for a senior-level marketer to make a significant contribution/turn-around in a segment with new marketing staff and strong company backing/investment. This role is poised to achieve significant results quickly and offer exciting career advancement opportunities.
Qualified candidates may apply online or email firstname.lastname@example.org your resume, why this position is of interest to you, salary expectations, and 2-3 job relevant job accomplishments.
What you’ll do:
· Drive over $200+ million in revenue from online segment including ownership of customer and revenue targets.
· Serve as a innovator in unlocking drivers of conversion throughout the segment funnel from acquisition and upsell, through usage and retention
· Build insights-based messaging and a product roadmap through close collaboration with product management teams
· Deliver customer growth targets, working across sales and marketing channels – including digital advertising (web, OA, social) and offline advertising (PR, TV).
· Drive the development and execution of the 1- and 3-year marketing strategy and plans.
· Actively analyze business data to generate insights and make informed decisions that drive business results
· Grow and develop a high performing team of global marketing managers.
· 10-15 years of marketing experience
· 5-7 years of building and leading strong teams. This role has 4 direct reports.
· 3-5 years of experience in the SAAS space, in either a marketing or product management function