Our agency client is seeking a Sr. Graphic Designer who can create compelling visual solutions that will help their clients achieve their goals. This role requires experience designing across multiple mediums such as branding, print, signage and presentations. This person should have the creativity to imagine unique concepts and the design chops to flawlessly execute on the work. S/he should possess knowledge of the design process and be able to manage their own workload. The ideal candidate will work with a cross-functional design team to successfully visualize concepts and translate them into feasible solutions; balancing innovative design, functional requirements and aesthetic appeal of products and services.
-You have an exceptional design aesthetic, the strength to work in a plethora of styles, and a gift for creating compelling stories through the use of design. You take a strategic approach and are able to analyze complex challenges in order to support an informed, creative process. You are adept at balancing multiple projects and understanding the needs of different clients, while meeting deadlines and project commitments.
- 5+ years related experience in graphic design, branding and/or visual design, preferably in a design firm or consultancy; demonstrated experience successfully presenting to internal and external stakeholders
- Special skills: Expert knowledge of typography, layout and color; advanced Adobe Creative Suite skills required; understanding of project management framework and process preferred; proficient in Keynote and the MS Office Suite, including PowerPoint, Word, Skype for Business and Outlook
- Passion: Thinking strategically about design and how to apply it effectively
- Role: Creating unique design concepts that help our clients achieve their goals
- Personality: creative, strategic, collaborative, innovative, sense of humor, solution oriented