Leading Orange County nutritional supplement client is searching for an experienced senior graphic designer to concept, design and direct comps, layouts and other graphic materials. If you have 8+ years experience in consumer packaged goods and would enjoy collaborating with a group of hard-working, optimistic, fun-loving folks who like good food, great music and epic times-- this role is for YOU! This is a full-time position that will sit on-site in Santa Ana.
• Design and produce using MAC applications Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, and InDesign
• Create graphics for packaging design for new and existing products, including re-designs, within the established brand style guidelines
• Create graphics for print and web advertisements
• Create graphic art and visual materials for point of sale and promotional elements
• Create graphic design projects for trade shows throughout the year
• Creates sell sheets, catalogs and other sales tools and resources for trade customers and brokers.
• Accurately prepare and package art files to provide to vendors for production
• Communicate ideas and recommendations effectively
• 8-10 years in graphic design and production for consumer packaged goods in food, beverage, nutritional products or other consumable product categories. (MANDATORY)
• Strong composition and layout skills, color theory, typography, and accurate production skills. This is a primarily production position with room to grow. This is NOT an illustration position.
• Health channel is a plus (e.g. design work for a nutritional retailer)
• Computer expertise in MAC applications: Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, Acrobat Macromedia Freehand,
• Ability to work within deadlines and accept changes in direction