Product/Engineering company seeks talented, creative, detail-oriented and organized Senior Graphic Designer to join innovative Marketing team. The Senior Graphic Designer will create, deliver and produce design components to completion. The Senior Graphic Design is responsible for developing a wide variety of creative content for marketing programs to include but not limited to packaging, website design, branding, banner ads, videos, trades ads, social media content, product literature, merchandising and other larger creative initiatives (about 25% print and 75% digital assets). This is a full-time, on-site role and may involve up to 15% travel.
• Prepare print and digital files for accurate production across various channels.
• Work closely with Marketing to support and promote the brand strategy.
• Collaborate with Marketing to create materials that promote company events, describe products, and communicate with our clients
• Responsible for brainstorming creative concepts with business stakeholders, developing original design concepts, executing designs based on established style guides, leading visual design presentations and developing design specifications for production.
• Ensure brand and design standards on all marketing collateral; act as a resource for digital design best practice to cross-channel internal teams.
• Responsible for partnering with Creative Art Director to develop promotional themes and initiatives to ensure design and deliverable specifications.
• Responsible for developing strategic designs for original web graphics, web pages, banners and mini-sites, branding and themes for incremental marketing programs, vendor promotional digital collateral and content-driven emails.