We are looking for a senior graphic designer who will be responsible for conceptualization and implementation of design of solutions that meet marketing strategies from concept to completion.
• Leading and managing design projects for marketing collateral, corporate identity systems, print and digital media, environmental graphics programs, and consumer experience environments.
• Create new and original designs for brands based on client specification, needs and brand image
• Supervise projects to ensure that all materials ordered arrive upon agreed time.
• Create and maintain files for all creative assets and resources.
Required Qualifications & Experience
• Required qualifications include a Bachelor’s degree in graphic arts or related design field
• Minimum of 7 years of professional experience.
• Ability to manage their work and successfully coordinate with outside vendors,
• Impressive graphic design skills/Portfolio
• Experience in proposal preparation and proposal management
• Advanced experience and proficiency in graphic programs such as InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, and PowerPoint are a must.
• Experience with HTML and CSS, a working knowledge of WordPress, and a working knowledge of database programs, such as Axomic Open Asset, are all a plus.
Desired Characteristics & Fit
• A background in the architectural field of environmental design is preferred.
• This is a deadline driven, hands-on, full-time position that may require additional hours
• Passion for design and storytelling, and consistent desire to raise the bar and innovate.